Frequently Asked Questions
No. However, if you were provided with a professional’s referral, please bring it along when you attend your first physiotherapy session.
Simply call us on +65 69044900, message us on our website chat box, or make a booking on our website under our online booking form!
- All our physiotherapists are registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council (AHPC) of Singapore and practice a high standard of care and conduct.
- We have a vast team of therapist that have expertise in a variety of disciplines including musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, sports, neurological, cardiorespiratory, women’s health and manual lymphatic drainage. Do contact us to find out more.
A session typically takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Pricing per session is between $188 and $230 subject to GST. For more information, please contact +65 6904 4900.
We accept NETS, Mastercard, Visa, Amex , PayNow and GrabPay.
We do not accept cash payment.
- We are a registered healthcare and physiotherapy service provider and offer (cashless) direct billing for our patients’ convenience. We work with major international insurance* and medical assistance organisations* listed below.
- United Healthcare
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- International SOS
- Globality Health
- *Please ensure that you have contacted your insurance company for pre-authorisation of service. You will be entitled to direct billing when they issue you a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) indicating the number of sessions approved or the coverage amount.
The number of sessions that you require will be determined during the visit after your physiotherapist discusses your treatment goals and progress.
- Your Physiotherapist will understand more about your condition through a series of clinical questions and health history taking, while assessing your posture, range of movement, strength and flexibility test and relevant special Orthopaedic tests.
- Subsequently, a plan of care is discussed to ensure we align with your goals.
- Treatment may involve soft tissue and joint mobilisation, modalities such as ultrasound, shockwave or electrical therapy depending on your condition.
- You are expected to bring comfortable, non-restrictive clothing so that your mobility will not be limited during the session.
Yes. You will receive an SMS reminder 2 days prior to your actual appointment date. Kindly click on the link provided in the SMS to confirm your attendance.