Rahul Gadru is a trained physiotherapist. He completed his Masters in Sports Physiotherapy in 2001 and Advanced Diploma in Physiotherapy from Singapore in the year 2009. He has over 18 years of clinical and teaching experience and has worked in Singapore’s major acute hospital-Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) where he was the lead physiotherapist of the Pain Management clinic and the outpatient musculoskeletal clinic.
Apart from this he was also responsible for managing acute musculoskeletal conditions and patients presenting with vestibular conditions to the Accident and Emergency Department at TTSH.
Rahul has keen interest in pain management and managing acute and chronic spine related disorders.
In addition to clinic work he was also the in-charge of mentoring,scheduling and coordinating orientation session and patient management audits in outpatient as well as team auditor for safe manual handling skills
- Received allied health educators award 2018 “outstanding “& in 2015 under “merit” category.
- Received “NHG clinical educators” award in 2016.
- Faculty Member NHG college – facilitating various workshops to improve mentoring skills among allied health professions.
- Adjunct teaching faculty Lee Kong Chian School of medicine.
- Presented Posters at various International and local conference IFOMPT (UK) and APMEC (Singapore) to name a few.
- Awarded the overallbest clinical trainee award by Ministry of Health Holdings (MOHH) for PTAP program 2009.
- Awarded the best clinician for the neurology module of Advanced Diploma in Physiotherapy