Tan Yen Fang
About Tan Yen Fang
Yen graduated with first class honours in BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy, as well as a distinction in her Masters in Trauma & Orthopaedics from the University of Salford, Manchester (UK). She is trained in Pilates Matwork levels 1, 2 and 3 by the Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI). Yen is also a certified level 3 Sports Massage Practitioner by the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC).
Yen has worked in several hospitals and private clinics in the UK, as well as a private hospital in Singapore. Her working experience encompasses a diverse range of clients in sports injury rehabilitation and injury prevention, including pre- and post-operative clients, people with pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, and athletes – both recreational and competitive. Yen has a keen interest in treating lower limb injuries, spinal conditions, and also using her expertise in clinical Pilates to enhance core strength and spinal stability in both recreational and competitive elite athletes.
- BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy University of Salford, Manchester (United Kingdom)
- Master’s Degree in Trauma & Orthopaedics University of Salford, Manchester (United Kingdom)
- Pilates Matwork levels 1, 2 and 3 certified Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI)
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC)
- Singapore Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) Registered