Frequently Asked Questions
No. However, if you were provided with a professional’s referral, please bring it along when you attend your first physiotherapy session.
Simply call us on +65 69044900, message us on our website chat box, or make a booking on our website under our online booking form!
A session typically takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
We accept Cash, NETS, Mastercard, Visa, Amex , PayNow and GrabPay.
- We offer (cashless) direct billing for our patients’ convenience by working with major international insurance and medical assistance organisations listed below.
- Please ensure that you have contacted your insurance company for pre-authorisation of service. You will be entitled to direct billing when they issue you a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) indicating the number of sessions approved or the coverage amount.
- United Healthcare
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- International SOS
- Globality Health
The number of sessions that you require will be determined during the visit after your physiotherapist discusses your treatment goals and progress.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment for registration purposes.
- Your physiotherapist will first try to understand more about your condition through a series of relevant questions during your consultation.
- With your consent, your physiotherapist will assess your condition and subsequently discuss a treatment plan with you.
- You are expected to bring comfortable, non-restrictive clothing so that your mobility will not be limited during the session. If you do not have any, please inform our staff and we will assist you.
Yes. You will receive an SMS reminder 2 days prior to your actual appointment date. Kindly click on the link provided in the SMS to confirm your attendance.